Quality Training Fall 2022 Course Schedule
Service Detail from NDE Professionals Inc.
NPI Quality Training Center (QTC) has established a number of programs designed for individuals desiring a career in the field of Quality Assurance, Quality Control or Nondestructive testing.
QTC boasts a fully equipped teaching facility that features small class sizes, assuring personal attention for each student. NPI also provide on-site training.
Courses begin September 12th, 2022.
The Quality Training Center is located at 13339 N.E. Airport Way, Suite 100 (one mile East of the Portland International Airport).
The facility is approximately 7400 sq. ft. with 1600 sq. ft. of classroom. The student test laboratory and work area is over 3400 sq. ft. and is equipped with:
- A new computed radiography (CR) cabinet with full digital functions offering many advantages.
- A fully operational hydrophilic and water-washable penetrant line.
- A magnetic particle horizontal bench unit and portable AC equipment.
- Conventional and phased array ultrasonic instrumentation and apparatus.
- Visual testing fiber optic and remote video scope imaging systems.
- Hundreds of casting, piping, tubing, and welded test samples.
The test lab meets the ISO/IEC 17025 quality system requirements and the nondestructive testing systems are compliant with NADCAP AC7114.
Services Provided Include:
- NDT/Quality Training
- NDT Level III Consulting
- QA/QC NDT Services
- Quality Program Development
- Mechanical Integrity and Failure Analysis