Ultrasonic Inspection Techniques
Service Detail from NDE Professionals Inc.
NDE Professionals offer Ultrasonic, a versatile inspection technique, used to test a variety of both metallic and nonmetallic products such as welds, forgings, plate, tubing, plastics, and ceramics. Ultrasonic tests use high frequency sound wave introduces into the test specimen and, an evaluation of any returning echoes or loss of sound energy is used to determine material soundness. Ultrasonic tests are capable of economically revealing subsurface discontinuities in a variety of materials.
NPI provides Quality Assurance, Quality Control and limited NDT services to industry. These services are marketed to business and industries desiring professional quality assurance, quality control, quality training, quality auditing, nondestructive testing and NDT Level III services. The objective of NPI is to ensure:
- services meet the requirements of the NPI Quality Assurance System including all supporting procedures and work instructions;
- customer satisfaction is consistent with professional standards and ethics;
- continuous improvement of service;
- adequate consideration is given to the laws of society and the environment;
- efficiency in providing outside agency QA/QC/NDT training and auditing services;
- adequate control of services provided;
- customer complaints are promptly dealt with to assure customer satisfaction;
- customer confidentiality and proprietary rights are not violated as a result of services provided.