Clearflo® Ag-47 Antimicrobial Tubing
Featured Product from NewAge Industries, Inc. / AdvantaPure
Clearflo® Ag-47, NewAge Industries' antimicrobial tubing, is now available in an additional seven sizes, expanding its range up to 1" I.D. The NSF-listed tubing protects liquids from harmful bacteria that can result in taste transfer, odors and illnesses and is designed for applications such as beverage and dairy transfer, food processing, water lines, medical devices and clean fluid transfer.
Unlike some products CLEARFLO Ag-47 is 100% protected with the effective additive, which is present throughout the tube and not only on a liner, for protection on all surfaces. This is important in applications where the tubing is submerged or dipped into fluid or if any surface of the tubing is cut or becomes compromised. Tubing products that only offer a liner layer of antimicrobial protection risk the liner becoming separated from the cover. If the antimicrobial layer is cut, the tubing under that cut becomes susceptible to bacteria growth. This can often happen at the fitting.
Clearflo Ag-47's antimicrobial ingredient guards against bacteria such as E. coli, listeria, salmonella, legionella, MRSA, campylobacter and pseudomonas. It is especially effective in applications where there is infrequent use of fluids in warm or humid conditions and the tubing does not have an opportunity to dry thoroughly between uses. This is particularly important in applications where the tubing is submerged in fluid.
Clearflo Ag-47's additional features include:
- Made from non-toxic ingredients conforming to FDA standards
- Free of phthalates, latex and animal-derived ingredients
- Listed by the National Sanitation Foundation listed (NSF-51) for food equipment materials
- Antimicrobial ingredient is throughout the tubing, not only on an inside liner as with other products
- Transparent for visual flow contact
- Contains antimicrobial technology to guard against bacteria such as E. coli, listeria, salmonella, legionella, MRSA, campylobacter and pseudomonas
- Well suited for food and beverage applications including non-fatty aqueous, milk and alcoholic beverages (below 20% ABV)
- Heat sealable
- REACH and RoHS compliant
Clearflo Ag-47 offers a Shore A hardness value of 74 ±5 and withstands temperatures from -40°F to 125°F (-40°C to 52°C). It's well stocked in 17 sizes, ranging from 1/8" through 1" I.D. New sizes include 1/8", 5/8", 3/4" and 1" I.D. with various wall thicknesses.
For more information on Clearflo Ag-47 antimicrobial tubing, contact the Fluid Transfer Specialists® at NewAge Industries, Inc., 145 James Way, Southampton, PA 18966; phone 800-506-3924 or 215-526-2300; fax 800-837-1856 or 215-526-2190; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.