Nylobrade® Phthalate Free, NSF Listed PVC Hose
Featured Product from NewAge Industries, Inc. / AdvantaPure
Phthalate Free Nylobrade® Clear PVC Hose from NewAge Industries is NSF-51 & NSF-61 listed. This braid-reinforced PVC hose is made from non-toxic raw materials that conform to FDA and USP Class VI standards for use in food contact applications. Its NSF listing makes it a good choice for drinking water applications, those involving water at temperatures up to 60°C (140°F), and food processing application
Nylobrade offers a mirror-smooth interior surface, permitting outstanding flow, and higher pressure capabilities than unreinforced PVC tubing. The hose provides corrosion, abrasion, and chemical resistance, along with flexibility and a longer life than similar hoses made from rubber.
Manufactured at the company's headquarters in southeastern Pennsylvania, Nylobrade is well stocked in 12 sizes ranging from 1/8" through 2" I.D. Three options are available: thin or standard wall, plus a high pressure version.
Clear, Phthalate Free, Braid Reinforced PVC Hose - NSF Listed PVC Hose
- Open mesh polyester braiding permanently encapsulated in walls of clear, flexible PVC tubing
- Phthalate, DEHP and BPA free
- Raw materials meet California Proposition 65
- Listed by the National Sanitation Foundation for food equipment materials (NSF-51) and potable water (NSF-61)
- Non-toxic raw materials conform to USP Class VI and FDA standards
- Offers much greater pressure capabilities than unreinforced PVC tubing
- Mirror smooth interior permits outstanding flow characteristics
- Crystal clear for full visual flow
- Corrosion and abrasion resistant with flexibility similar to rubber but with much longer life
- REACH and RoHS compliant
Beverage Lines • Chemical Transfer • Coolant Lines • Filling Lines • Food Handling • Hydraulics • Instrumentation Lines • Material Handling • Medical • Oil & Fuel • Pneumatics • Potable Water • Spray Systems • Water & Fluid Feeds • and more...
For more information on Phthalate Free Nylobrade PVC hose, contact the Fluid Transfer Specialists® at NewAge Industries, Inc., 145 James Way, Southampton, PA 18966; phone 800-50-NEWAGE (800-506-3924) or 215-526-2300; fax 800-837-1856 or 215-526-2190; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.