Vishay Ultrabright LEDs Produce High Luminous Flux
Featured Product from New Yorker Electronics Co., Inc.
New Yorker Electronics is now distributing the new Vishay Optoelectronics VLD.1232 Series of Space-Saving Blue and True Green Ultrabright LEDs. These semiconductors are housed in compact packages with dome lenses and feature the latest InGaN / Sapphire Chip Technology with a high luminous flux.
This series of Vishay LEDs also exhibit a narrow emission angle of ± 9° for high luminous intensity, typically to 16000mcd. The dome lens SMD LED series has been designed in a small untinted and clear molded package, with lens, for surface mounting in the gullwing or reverse gullwing version.
They have an immediate fit in the markets for traffic signals and signs, interior and exterior lighting, smoke detectors, bio sensing, audio and video equipment backlighting indicators, LCD switches, illuminated advertising and more.
New Yorker Electronics is a franchise distributor for Vishay and supplies the full line of Vishay Optoelectronics including Optocouplers, Optical Sensors, 7-Segment Displays, Infrared Receivers, Solid-State Relays, LCD Displays, Visible LEDs, Infrared Emitters, Plasma Displays, Photo Detectors, IrDA Transceivers and Infrared Touch Panels.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• Utilizing latest advanced InGaN technology
• Package type: surface-mount
• Package form: gullwing, reverse gullwing
• Dimensions (L x W x H in mm): 2.3 x 2.3 x 2.8
• High luminous flux and luminous intensity
• Luminous intensity and color categorized per packing unit
• Luminous intensity ratio per packing unit
• IVmax./IVmin. ≤ 1.6
• ESD-withstand voltage: up to 2 kV according to JESD22-A114-B
• Preconditioning according to JEDEC® level 2a
• Suitable for reflow soldering according to J-STD-020
• Traffic signals and signs
• Interior and exterior lighting
• Smoke detectors
• Bio sensing
• Indicator and backlighting purposes for audio, video, LCDs switches, symbols, illuminated advertising etc.