The Power Line
Featured Product from Norlok Technology, Inc.
In two-stroke clinching, the material to be joined is first deformed plastically inside a die. In a second phase, the joint is created through a squeezing between the punch and anvil outside of the die. The result is a high quality joint in terms of shape, strength and repeatability.
A complete Power Line unit consists of a compact workhead connected through a hydraulic hose to an air-over-oil pressure intensifier (booster) with automatic cycle control, ready for connection to the
factory compressed air net. An air preparation unit with pressure regulator, filter and water trap, a variety of tool kits, balancer and rotator are available as options.
- Download Brochure (967kb)
- one tool set for the entire thickness range
- sturdy, rigid punches and dies give low tool consumption and minimal operating costs
- no separate fasteners to buy, sort or feed
- no thermal stress around the jointed area
- very good consistency of the joint
- rapid, non-destructive testing of the joint
- low machine weight
- ideal for large workpieces
- ideal for joining more than two layers
- fastens pre-painted or galvanized material
- fastens stainless austenitic steel
- fastens materials with foils or adhesive intermediate layers
- for narrow flanges and clinching close to walls
Please click on the links to the left for more information or request a quote today!