Norton Gemini RightCut Wheels for Aluminum
Featured Product from Norton Abrasives
Gemini RightCut Right Angle Grinder Reinforced Cut-off Wheels – Type 01 (4" – 7") and Type 27 (4" – 9") are used on portable, guarded right angle grinders for numerous metal slotting and cut-off applications on bolts and studs, angle iron, tubing and sheet metal. Quality aluminum oxide grain for consistent performance at a competitive price.
NEW! Now available in cost-saving 250-wheel bulk cases. Reduce downtime, landfill, and purchasing costs.
Norton Gemini RightCut Wheels for Aluminum Features and Benefits:
- Quality aluminum oxide grain for consistent performance at a competitive price
- Ideal for small jobs on a variety of metal applications from carbon to stainless steels
- Unique reinforcement design provides safety, strength and straight cuts
- Extra thin for quick cutting action and low kerf loss
- .045 RightCut Type 27 has new iron-, sulfur-, and chlorine-free bond and new hubbed wheels for boosted performance: up to 30% longer life and faster cut rate, and making them ideal for nuclear industry
- Used on portable, guarded right angle grinders