Angle Measurement Made Easy
Featured Product from Novotechnik U.S., Inc.
- Analog outputs: voltage, current
- Easy to implement 3-wire analog versions
- Partial and fully redundant versions are ISO-pulses and ISO 11452 tested for safety and mission critical applications.
- 5 V or 24 V or 5/24 V supply
- No moving sensor parts
- Range: 0° to 30° to 0° to 360° depending on model
- Unlimited mechanical life
- Touchless technology
- Measures through materials
- 12-bit resolution (0.09°)
- Repeatability <0.1°
- Digital outputs: incremental encoder, SPI, CANopen, IO-Link and SSI
- See IO-Link information below
Choosing The Right Position Sensor
See our applications page to read about some of the applications Novotechnik linear position sensors and angle sensors are used in. Our Products Page has interactive selector guides to help you choose the best sensor based on your criteria.
Application and new technology information for Motion Control industries:
- Novotechnik Application Brochure
- Multi-Turn Rotary Position Sensors White Paper
- Programmable Linear Position Sensors White Paper
- Touchless Rotary Sensors White Paper
Sign up for our FREE quarterly Engineering eNewsletter
covering topics in motion control including applications, useful tech tips and videos. Novotechnik will not sell or give out your information.
Novotechnik - the technique of being better
Novotechnik introduced the potentiometer into the general machine engineering sector in the 1950s. Since then, the company developed technology used in position transducers and rotary and linear potentiometers that set the standard with outstanding linearity and reliability over an extended operating life.
Today, Novotechnik has developed new technologies that are raising the standard, bringing a new level of linearity and reliability to non-contacting applications.
An international sensor and transducer manufacturing company, Novotechnik's US operations are headquartered in Southborough, Massachusetts while the Automotive Division is located in Livonia, Michigan. Contelec and Novotechnik are divisions of the Siedle Group.
The company develops and produces a wide variety of rotary, and linear position sensors using contacting and non-contacting technologies for a wide range of motion control applications in the automotive, machine engineering, plastics, medical equipment, hydraulic, pneumatic, medical products and control industries.
Novotechnik is world wide certified as one of the first companies to achieve the ISO/TS 16949 certification. This complies with the requirements of the automobile industry - VDA 6.1, QS9000, EAQF, AVSQ - regarding quality management systems.
ISO 9001 Certified