The RFC4800 Series of touchless angle sensors
Featured Product from Novotechnik U.S., Inc.
- Analog outputs: voltage, current
- Easy to implement 3-wire analog versions
- Partial and fully redundant versions are ISO-pulses and ISO 11452 tested for safety and mission critical applications.
- 5 V or 24 V or 5/24 V supply
- No moving sensor parts
- Range: 0° to 30° to 0° to 360° depending on model
- Unlimited mechanical life
- Touchless technology
- Measures through materials
- 12-bit resolution (0.09°)
- Repeatability <0.1°
- Digital outputs: incremental encoder, SPI, CANopen, IO-Link and SSI
Choosing The Right Position Sensor
See our applications page to read about some of the applications Novotechnik linear position sensors and angle sensors are used in. Our Products Page has interactive selector guides to help you choose the best sensor based on your criteria.
Application and new technology information for Motion Control industries: