Miniature Infrared High Temperature Sensor
Featured Product from OMEGA Engineering, Inc.
- Short Wavelength Measurement for Low-Emissivity Targets Such as Steel Rollers and Other Metal Surfaces
- Ranges from 100 to 2000°C (212 to 3632°F)
- 4 to 20 mA or RS485 Modbus® Output Models
- Miniature Sensing Head to Fit Most Applications with Configurable Electronics Package
- Optional Touch Screen Display for Temperature Indication and Configuration
- Bright Red Alarm Screen
- Adjustable Emissivity on All Models
- Data Logging SD Card (Optional) on All Touch Screen Models
- MAX/MIN/AVG and Instantaneous Read Modes, Peak or Valley Hold, Reflected energy Compensation
- Sensing Head Sealed to IP65 (NEMA 4)
- Resistant to Errors Due to Moving Cables as on Robotic Arms
The OS-MINI has miniature sensing head to fit most applications and configurable electronics package. They use short wavelength measurement for low-emissivity targets such as steel rollers and other metal surfaces. Field of views from 15:1 to 75:1 plus a close focus model are designed to fill most industrial requirements.
The optional backlit touch screen interface mounted in the electronics module, provides an easy-to-read large, bright display of the measured Temperature, as well as controls allowing full configuration of the sensor. The graph view allows viewing the history of the measured temperature.
In alarm condition, the display turns bright red to provide an immediate and obvious alarm indication. The alarm levels and modes can be configured from the touch screen.