Medical Grade EMI Filters meet all Standards
Featured Product from Ohmite Manufacturing Co.
The Ohmite range of Medical Grade EMI Filters meet all the relevant medical grade Standards and requirements.
The Ohmite AFM series of Power Entry Modules are designed for currents of 1 to 15 A and for single-phase circuits up to 250 VAC. The filters are approved according UL and CSA and are RoHS compliant.
Power entry modules are available with dual fuses and dual throw switches for complete circuit protection. All modules use a standardized IEC plug. The type IEC C14 inlet serves the global market and takes the guess work out of cord selection.
Mounting is available in either screw or snap-in versions with all AF series filters offering fast-on terminations for quick and reliable conections to the system hardware.
The AFM Series is designed for medical applications requiring high performance with no leakage currents.
- Meets the requirements of IEC 60601 -1 Standard.
- Compliance to the requirements of the standard IEC 61010-1.
- Available in different mounting style and termination.
- Available in different circuit configuration.
- Tested and approved per the standards UL 60939-3