Featured Product from Olympus America, Inc.
Olympus converges its latest advancements in high-performance digital circuitry and eddy current flaw detection into one compact and durable portable unit-the new NORTEC® 600. With its crisp and vivid 5.7 inch VGA display and true full-screen mode, the NORTEC 600 is capable of producing highly visible and contrasting eddy current signals in any lighting condition.
The redesigned interface of the NORTEC 600 borrows the intuitive, knob-operated navigation of its NORTEC predecessors and combines it with the simple menu structure and highly efficient direct-access keys of other popular Olympus instruments. Available in four versatile models, the NORTEC 600 offers a wide range of innovative functionalities, including an Application Selection menu, an all-in-one display, real-time readings, and signal calibration in Freeze mode, ensuring that inspections are quick and easy for any level of operator.
Reliable and Robust
Based on an already field-proven instrument case, the NORTEC 600 is built for endurance in harsh field conditions. Its casing's durability and resistance to extreme weather makes the NORTEC 600 an instrument you can trust for any eddy current inspection job.
Portable and Lightweight
The NORTEC 600 weighs only 1.6 kg and is delivered with a factory-installed hand strap that provides direct thumb access to the key controls, offering genuine handheld versatility to operators.
- Designed to meet the requirements of IP66.
- EN-15548 compliant.
- Long battery life (up to 10 hours).
- Bright, 5.7 inch (14,5 cm) VGA display.
- Full-screen option in any display mode.
- Improved filters for rotary scanner mode.
- Intuitive interface with Application Selection presets.
- All-settings configuration page.
- 10 Hz to 12 MHz frequency capacity.
- Automatic internal balancing (BNC connector).
- Up to two real-time readings.
- True automatic mixing.
- Storage capacity of up to 500 files (program and data).
- On-board file preview.