Fluidized Bed Dip Coatings
Service Detail from Omnikote Ltd.
This method of applying a coating has its limitations, so it is by no means suitable for every job, but it also has some significant advantages and can be used to achieve coatings
which would be diffi cult or impossible by any other means.
The material used is most commonly Nylon, although we can apply other thermoplastics
and fusion bonded epoxy using this method.
Omnikote has two dip-coating plants, one using conventional fluidized beds and one using an electrostatic fluidized bed. more...
20 years using nylon powders give us unparalleled expertise. Nylon now accounts for 50% of our business so if you are looking for the durability and performance that only Nylon gives, save yourself time and effort, talk to us first.
With 40 years experience in the powder coating industry, Omnikote lead the way not just in powder coating but in specialist wet spray and fluidised bed dipping as well. For a job well done choose Omnikote.
- Our employees average 18 years service giving unrivalled competence.
- 2 shift working to guarantee on-time deliveries.
- 5 separate plants offering the capability to efficiently coat practically any size and quantity.
- Quality track record - One of the first UK coaters accredited to BS5750 (ISO 9001) and still getting better.
- Small run/prototype service - Dedicated plant for this purpose.
- Massive technical expertise
- - hand rails
- - architectural
- - water & petrochemicals
- - automotive, aerospace, military & marine
- - food
- - medical & healthcare
- - fabrication & sheet metal