Three Phase Power Data Logger PCE-PA 8000
Featured Product from PCE Instruments / PCE Americas Inc.
The PCE-PA 8000 Three Phase Power Data Logger is able to measure and record the power in both single-phase or three-phase circuits. With the PCE-PA 8000 Three Phase Power Data Logger you will be able to perform prolonged measurements. Measurement values are saved in xls format on the included SD card to be easily analyzed on the computer. Measurement sample rate can be set from 2 to 7200 seconds. The PCE-PA 8000 Three Phase Power Data Logger can also measure power and determine both power factor and phase angle. The clamps of the PCE-PA 8000 Three Phase Power Data Logger can be used for cables with a diameter of 50 mm / 2.0 in. The PCE-PA 8000 is the ideal tool to be used in power supply networks. Its 3.7 in / 94 mm display allows you to read all measured values for a quick analysis as well as providing a view of the current, voltage, and power.
- Analysis of a network of 3 phases / 4 conductors, 3 phases / 3 conductors, 1 phase / 2 conductors, 1 phase / 3 conductors
- Measures effective real value of current and voltage
- Measures active, apparent, and reactive power
- Power Factor (PF), phase angle (Φ)
- Measures voltage up to 600 V
- Measures current up to 1200 A
- It meets the IEC 1010 and CAT III 600 V standards
- Integrated timer and calendar to record data
- Measured values are recorded in the included SD card
- Data is stored in Excel format for further study
- Data can be transferred to a PC through data cable
- Large 3.7 in / 94 mm LCD display