Featured Product from Paratherm — Heat Transfer Fluids
Whether for heating reactors and maintaining high temperatures (bulk temperatures up to 675°F) or for extreme process cooling/exothermic heat removal at the lower end of the scale (down to -96°C) Paratherm has the liquids, and the experience, to provide heat transfer fluids and expert knowledge to serve a wide range of applications in the chemical processing industries (CPI).
In distillation applications, jacketed equipment, mixers, dryers, condensers, laboratory equipment, heat exchangers and more, Paratherm’s nine heat transfer fluids are designed to handle a range of conditions and circumstances in addition to their capabilities throughout the temperature range of liquid-phase-only systems. These additional conditions include:
- Single-fluid heating and cooling (3 fluids)
- Food-grade, Non-Toxic (3 fluids)
- Non-aqueous, non-glycol cooling (1 fluid)
- Non-sludging (1 fluid)
- High Flash and Fire Point (1 fluid)
- Cryogenic Range (1 fluid)
- Synthetic/Aromatic (2 fluids)
Paratherm also has developed three system-cleaning liquids.
- Clean mineral-oil systems as they run
- Clean mineral-oil systems overnight
- Clean systems running synthetic/aromatic fluids, as they run
2009 Renaissance Boulevard
King of Prussia PA 19406 USA