C-Motion development software
Featured Product from Performance Motion Devices
C-Motion® is PMD's powerful and easy-to-use C-language motion control language. The C-Motion SDK includes a source library containing a convenient set of callable routines and providing all the code required for communicating to PMD motion control ICs, boards, and digital drives.
This robust, high-performance language features human-readable command names such as "SetPosition" or "GetCommandVelocity", axis virtualization, and a format that is independent of the host communication used.
- Easily linked to any C/C++ or .NET application
- Communicate to multiple PMD motion control ICs
- Supports parallel, serial, CAN2.0, SPI and Ethernet communications
- Axis virtualization
- Supports PMD ICs, modules, and boards
- Windows 32 and 64-bit compatibility