How to set a Plast-O-Matic Pressure Regulator
Featured Product from Plast-O-Matic Valves, Inc.
Features: Series PRHM is a 1/2" molded version of Series PR/PRH with high flow capacity, minimal drop off from set pressure, and no external metal fasteners. Design incorporates a poppet seat, double u-cups, large area rolling diaphragm and one piece body construction. A pressure balanced shaft assures smooth and stable control, while the valve design provides excellent flow performance.
• Pressure setting is infinitely adjustable from 5 psi to 125 psi.
• Maximum inlet pressure is 150 psi.
• Available in 1/2" Geon PVC, Corzan CPVC, Natural Polypropylene*, or Kynar PVDF.
• Seals in EPDM or FKM.
• No external fasteners; ideal for nasty environments.
• High performance, heavy-duty design.
• Designed for low maintenance and easy to adjust.
For 3/4" & 1" sizes, please click here.
Corrosion resistant, also excellent for high purity and water applications. The standard connections are female NPT threaded ports. Socket, flanged and spigot connections are also available. Springs (not wetted) are stainless steel.
Follow Us Online:
Watch>>>Introducing Plast-O-Matic Valves
Plast-O-Matic Valves, Inc.
When it comes to thermoplastic valves and controls, we are the problem solvers.
Founded in 1967, Plast-O-Matic Valves' ongoing mission is to provide unparalleled customer satisfaction while continually advancing the technology of liquid pressure and flow control. As the quality leader in the development of thermoplastic valves and controls for corrosive and ultra-pure liquids, POM provides a complete line of standard and custom designed solutions for difficult applications. The company is committed to product innovation, engineering excellence, precision manufacturing, 100% quality testing, and hands-on technical assistance. ISO 9001:2015 Registered.
Training & Seminars
- Plastic Valves 101
- Published Articles
- Valve Body & Seal Materials
- Valve Pressure Loss & Flow Properties
- Types of Valves Explained
- Considerations for Various Applications