Introduction to the Pressure Regulator products
Service Detail from Plast-O-Matic Valves, Inc.
Accurately reduce and regulate steady or varying inlet pressures and maintain a constant, predetermined maximum outlet set pressure. Offered in spring controlled, air controlled, differential controlled and ultra-pure designs, Plast-O-Matic regulators are consistently recognized as the industry's top performers for maximum flow with minimal drop-off from set pressure. ½" through 4″ sizes.
Choose Product Model
- High Performance Pressure Regulators
- High Purity Pressure Regulators
- Ultra-Pure Regulators/Elastomer Free
- Differential Pressure Regulators
- Air Operated Pressure Regulators
- Stabilizer for Air Loaded Pressure Regulators
Watch>>>Plastomatic Corp Overview
Plast-O-Matic Valves, Inc: As the quality leader in the development of plastic valves and controls for corrosive and ultra-pure liquids, Plast-O-Matic provides a complete line of standard and custom designed solutions for difficult applications. Since 1967 we have been committed to product innovation, engineering excellence, precision manufacturing, 100% quality testing, and hands-on technical assistance.
Leadership Though Innovative Products, Engineering Excellence and Dependable Performance!
Training & Seminars
For valve selection and quotation, Plast-O-Matic Valves, Inc. is pleased to introduce SPEC POM VALVES, a specification guide designed to assist you in specifying the proper valve for your application.
- JIT and Lean Manufacturing Compliant
- Title XVI, 5.1 Section 1605 "Made in USA" ARRA Compliance Statement
- Solenoid Valve CE Mark Compliance Statement
- Class 100 Cleanroom Clean & Double Bag Procedure
- European Reduction of Hazardous Substances Directive EU RoHS Compliance Statement
- NSF/ANSI Standard 61 and U.S. Safe Water Drinking Act (SWDA) of 2011 "Lead Free" Compliance Statement
- RVDT/RVDTM 1/4″ - 3″ sizes in PVC, CPVC, SS are NSF/ANSI 61 and NSF/ANSI 372 certified
- MBV .37″ - 2″ and TMBV .5″ - 2″ sizes in PVC, CPVC are NSF/ANSI 61 and NSF/ANSI 372 certified. To download the certificate, please click here.