Red Kynar Ball Valves
Featured Product from Plast-O-Matic Valves, Inc.
Red Kynar Ball Valves
Engineered Plast-O-Matic Red Kynar Ball Valves are available now in all 2-way formats, 3/8" - 2" sizes with virtually any connection type including socket, NPT, BSP, and metric sockets.
Kynar Strength, Temperature & Chemical Compatibility...Now with Superior UV Protection
Red Kynar PVDF is your best choice for UV-exposed systems in a variety of tough applications:
- wet or dry chlorine
- organic solvents
- salts & chlorinated liquids
- red pigmentation combines with PVDF properties to shield your process from UV damage and degradation
Plast-O-Matic trunnion design ball valves offer significant advantages and system safeguards:
- dual sliding seats provide smooth operation and repeatable, bubble-tight sealing
- blow-out proof, large diameter shaft to end flexing & breakage
- dual shaft seals to eliminate leakage
- PTFE shaft bearing eliminates friction
- mirror polished ball assures smooth operation
- multi-direction flow means it can't be piped in backwards
- ultra smooth flow path eliminates pressure loss
- characterized ball profile options for any custom flow rate requirements
- z-vent option for sodium hypochlorite service
- 100% engineered, manufactured & assembled in USA
...all available in a variety of electric and pneumatic actuation packages, with limit stops, switches, electronic modulation, and many other options.
Watch>>>Introducing Plast-O-Matic Valves
Plast-O-Matic Valves, Inc.
When it comes to thermoplastic valves and controls, we are the problem solvers.
Founded in 1967, Plast-O-Matic Valves' ongoing mission is to provide unparalleled customer satisfaction while continually advancing the technology of liquid pressure and flow control. As the quality leader in the development of thermoplastic valves and controls for corrosive and ultra-pure liquids, POM provides a complete line of standard and custom designed solutions for difficult applications. The company is committed to product innovation, engineering excellence, precision manufacturing, 100% quality testing, and hands-on technical assistance. ISO 9001:2015 Registered.
Training & Seminars
- Plastic Valves 101
- Published Articles
- Valve Body & Seal Materials
- Valve Pressure Loss & Flow Properties
- Types of Valves Explained
- Considerations for Various Applications