The Best Ball Valve Is Now Available with BCF
Featured Product from Plast-O-Matic Valves, Inc.
The Best Ball Valve Is Now Available with BCF Butt-Fusion Metric Spigots.
Compatible with most popular BCF piping:
- 20-63 mm pipe sizes
- Natural Polypro choice of Asahi Polypure or GF Beta SDR 11
- Kynar PVDF choice of Asahi Purad or GF Sygef SDR 21
- Viton or EPDM seals
- Manual or Actuated, with a wide range of available options
The Engineered Ball Valve...with Superior Features & Benefits:
- Shaft Design: Large diameter eliminates flexing, dual seals eliminate leaks, Teflon thrust bearing eliminates wear. Stepped shape is "blow-out" proof.
- Dual Sliding Seats: Allows continuous tightening without stressing the stem. Teflon seats energized with o-rings mean less friction, greater longevity.
- Smooth Flow: Concentric, mirror polished ball and flow path assures leak-free operation.
- Trunnion Design: Eliminates lateral ball stress and allows downstream piping to be disconnected under full line pressure.
- Mounting Lugs: Provide easy actuation in the field.
Now with spigot connections...fully compatible with Polypure, Beta, Purad and Sygef systems!
As always, our Technical and International teams are ready to help you with any product questions, application problem solving, specifying....all just a phone call away at +1 973-256-3000.