Compact GigE Vision Interface for Imaging Devices
Featured Product from Pleora Technologies Inc.
Pleora’s iPORT NTx-Mini Embedded Video Interface hardware provides system and camera manufacturers with a straightforward way to integrate Gigabit Ethernet (GigE) video connectivity into their products.
The embedded hardware converts video data to packets at GigE’s full, 1 Gbps throughput rate and sends it with low, consistent latency over a GigE link to receiving software or hardware.
The iPORT NTx-Mini is supported by Pleora’s feature-rich eBUS™ SDK application tool kit. With this software suite, designers can rapidly prototype and deploy production-ready software to support video transmission over GigE, 10 GigE, and USB 3.0 using the same application programming interface (API).
- Compact and low power, easily embedded in small-body cameras, flat panel X-ray detectors, and imaging systems
- Available with a horizontally or vertically mounted RJ45 to the main board
- Throughput up to 1 Gbps
- Up to 24-bit, 90 MHz parallel LVTTL/LVCMOS video input, and 2 interleaved taps
- Line scan and area scan modes
- Programmable logic controller (PLC) allows users to precisely measure, synchronize, trigger, and control the operation of vision system elements such as strobe lights and rotary encoders
- AutoGEV XML generation tool makes it fast and easy to create user-friendly GenICam interface
- Add metadata, such as results of image pre-processing or the exact position of a quadrature
- 32 MB frame buffer for store-and-forward applications
- Updateable firmware via the GigE port for ease of manufacturing and feature upgrades in the field