19" deep 4u 3KVA Shipboard UPS for shallow racks
Featured Product from Powerstar UPS Inc.
- 3KVA 2700W Line interactive 120V Shipboard UPS, Wired for ? Delta Power
- SHALLOW 19”depth (483mm) Ruggedization can be added
- Convertible model can be converted to Tower 17” tall x 19” deep x 7” wide - Front panel can be rotated for easy reading.
- 2700 Watts output power /2880 VA
- USB connection to PC or add Ethernet; EPO contacts included
- XL Extended runtime model; add a 4u x19” battery tray for 30 minutes @ 2700W
- Includes: CD with software, Documentation CD, Rack Mounting brackets, Smart UPS signaling RS-232 cable, USB cable, User Manual
- This Unit uses APC© brand SMX3000LV electronics. An identically sized 2KVA 1800W version is also available.
Nominal Output Voltage 120V We also have 208V and 230V models available.
Output Voltage Distortion Less than 5%
Output Frequency (sync to mains) 50/60Hz +/- 3 Hz
Crest Factor 3 : 1
Line Interactive transfers to battery in 2-4ms (less than a ¼ of a Hertz)
Full Sine wave output on battery
Energy Star Rated 98% @100% Load
97% efficient @ 25% Load
AVR Auto Voltage Regulation levels output voltage without running Inverter
Add up to 4 extra battery trays for increased runtime.
Output (6) NEMA 5-15r & (3) 5-20r & (1) L5-30r or Military MS style connectors
Nominal Input Voltage 120
Input Frequency 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz (auto sensing)
L5-30P Cord Length 6 feet (1.83 meters) MS option.
Input voltage range for main operations 70V - 153V
Transfer Time 2-4 ms
Batteries & Runtime
Battery Type Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte : leakproof AGM
Typical recharge time 3 hour(s)**
Replacement Battery PSrbc143 or PSrbc143h Premium 8-10 year long life (-20°C to +50°C)
6.3 minute @2700W
18 minute @ 1350W
30 minute @ 900W
Extended Run Options on graph on Brochure Link above.
**The time to recharge to 90% of full battery capacity following a discharge to shutdown using a load rated for 1/2 the full load rating of the UPS.
Communications & Management
- USB serial control: Windows ™XP and above will recognize this UPS when they are attached with USB and Windows™ will configure itself with its own drivers for graceful shutdown and UPS operation. Powerchute™ Software also provided for UNIX, Linux, Windows.
- RS232 S20 port RJ50x Note: this RS232 port is a new generation port and is not compatible with previous generation software. RJ50x/ DB9 dongle is supplied.’ Dumb’ signaling not supported- see our PS9620 card below. The S20/RJ50x port DOES support latest version of APC brand Powerchute© software.
- EPO Emergency Power Off (EPO)port is standard- Shutdown the UPS output with a low voltage, low current NO/NC switch. (e.g., fire / smoke detector alarm sensor, or panic button)
- SmartSlot™ Interface see all the Optional cards for this single rear mounted slot elsewhere on this brochure †
- 4 LED lamps display status with On Line : On Battery : Replace Battery and Overload indicators,
- NEW! Multi-function LCD status Alphanumeric 2 line TEXT readout. Display the I, V, VA, Estimated Runtime,% of Battery Charge, estimated battery life etc. on the 2 line display in a text format. 4 push buttons to scroll the different displays: ↑, ↓, Enter, Escape
- On/ Off Bar Button (OFF command requires multiple steps to turn off the UPS)
- Audible Alarm BEEP! when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : configurable delays (Press any key to disable beeping).
Surge Protection and Filtering
Surge energy rating 645 Joules
Full time multi-pole noise filtering : 0.3% IEEE surge let-through : zero clamping response time : meets UL 1449
Data Line Protection
Physical dimensions for UPS in Tower configuration
Maximum Height 17.00 inches (432 mm)
Maximum Width 7.00 inches (178 mm)
Maximum Depth 19.00 inches (483 mm)
Physical dimensions for UPS RACK Configuration
Rack Height 4U ; 7 inches
Depth 19” deep
Net Weight 85.00 lbs. (38.64 kg)
Shipping Weight 105.00 lbs. (47.73 kg)
Shipping Height 13.00 inches (330 mm)
Shipping Width 23.06 inches (586 mm)
Shipping Depth 24.94 inches (633 mm)
Color Gunmetal Black
Units per Pallet 6.00
# of Layers per Pallet 4
# of Units per Layer per Pallet 2
Pallet Weight 855.12 lbs. (388.69 kg)
32 - 104 °F (0 - 40 °C) with standard battery or -20°C to +50°C with our Premium battery set (h)
Operating Relative Humidity 0 - 95%
Operating Elevation 0-10000 feet (0-3000 meters)
Storage Temperature 5 - 113 °F (-15 - 45 °C)
Storage Relative Humidity 0 - 95%
Storage Elevation 0-50000 feet (0-15000 meters)
Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit 55.00 dBA
Online Thermal Dissipation 276 BTU/hr
Regulatory MIL-std-1399 compliant, BSMI, CSA, EN 50091-2, EN 55022 Class A, FCC Part 15 Class A, NOM, TUV
RoHS Compliant REACH: Contains No SVHC
We can ruggedize to MIL-std-810G transport or MIL-S-901D/b, or MIL-std-167. We currently supply this for MIL-S-901D/b to US Navy.
Standard Warranty 2 years repair or replace (excluding battery) and 2 year for battery.
* PS6003rm4uXLBP add on battery tray
120VDC Battery output voltage
Battery Volt-Amp-Hour Capacity 1200
Battery Type Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte : leakproof
Battery mounting Enclosed battery cartridge
Typical Battery Life
- 3-5 years for Standard cells @25°C.
- 8-10 year life on Premium Cells @25°C (Number of full discharges also affects battery life)
Net Weight 60.91 KG
Maximum Height 178 mm
Maximum Width 432 mm
Maximum Depth 483 mm -19”
Shipping Weight 65.45 KG
Shipping Width 586 mm
Shipping Height 330 mm
Shipping Depth 633 mm
Rack Height 4U
Rail kit for mounting in 4 post 19” rack included.
†Optional Add on Cards for the SmartSlot:
SmartSlot™ option port may be used for:
- PS9630 SNMP Ethernet Network card 10/100 Base T Protocols HTTP, HTTPS, IPv4, IPv6, NTP, SMTP, SNMP v1, SNMP v2c, SNMP v3, SSH V1, SSH V2, SSL, TCP/IP, Telnet. Radius Authentication. Use APC brand Powerchute© software to monitor UPS from afar. Send messages that your site has lost ACMAINS. Provide graceful shutdown of computers as batteries near depletion.
- PS9613 multi I/O control card. (dry contact switching) Both inputs and outputs. Dumb signaling (Hi /LO) capable. Screw terminations are done on card then card is inserted and the connections are protected inside the cabinet. Software and Dipswitch configuration. An external Temperature/ humidity probe may be attached to this card. AP9335TH. A PS9810 dongle can be attached if additional contacts are needed.
- PS9620 DB9 RS232 port supports previous generation Powerchute™. ‘Dumb signaling’ is supported. This card emulates previous generation APC and Powerstar UPS DB9 serial port.
- PS9631 Do-it-all card. Environmental monitor /SNMP/ Dry contacts card. This card can have an AP9335TH external temperature and humidity probe attached. A PS9810 dry contact dongle can also be attached. Ethernet capability as like the PS9630 card. USB, Dry Contact port, Temperature /Humidity probe port, Ethernet port
Powerstar Inc. since 1993
Gaithersburg, MD 20877
West Coast and International contact