™Shallow Depth Shipboard 2kva Stainless PS3200SS
Product Announcement from Powerstar UPS Inc.
New from Powerstar Inc. Made in USA. The PS3200rm2uSS
304 grade Stainless Steel version of the PS3200rm2u with a recessed area in back for 6 Power output connectors or mil connectors..Shallow Depth 19inches depth
This protects the plugs and allows room for the plugs on shallow depth 20"deep cabinets. The new chassis protects the power outlets. Also located in the back is a UPS Master Bypass switch. This manually operated switch connects the input power directly to the output ports in case of UPS catastrophic failure.
3.4"H x16.9"W x19."D 85 x 430 x 483mm (16.25"deep on connector side)
The unit also has an easy access front door for replacing the battery pack.
A 230V version of this unit is the PS3200irm2uSS.
Double Conversion true online type 2KVA UPS- uses High quality Liebert circuitry.
Can be wired for Delta power or conventional power
Dual pole circuit breakers for Delta power on your ship
We can ruggedize this unit to meet many MIL specs
True online style UPS allows generators to vary in frequency without affecting your equipment.
Smart UPS tests itself and batteries periodically -alarms to advise it's time to replace the cells
Auto restart after a full run upon utility restoration
Cold Start capable- it will become an AC power source if you need it.
Hot swappable batteries - Battery door behind front panel
Output Power Capacity 1800 Watts / 2000 VA- far more output than most other true online UPS. .99 PF
Nominal Output Voltage 110v, 115v, 120V (std.), 127V adjustable via software ± 3%
Output Voltage Distortion Less than 3% THD at full linear load; <5% into non linear load /C factor 3:1
Output Frequency (sync to mains) or select a frequency via software- Waveform Type Sine wave
Mounting rails included for rack mounting
Built in Dynamic Bypass switches input directly to output if an overload or UPS failure should occur- (sync to mains mode only). The Master Bypass is a manual switch that can be used in case even the Dynamic Bypass were to fail.
Emergency Power OFF contacts are located on rear of unit. Short the contacts with a low current switch and the UPS output is disabled
Output Connections (standard)
(6) NEMA 5-20R or Military Spec optional
Output Overload 200% capacity for 2 seconds
Output Overload 150% capacity for 50 seconds
- Nominal Input Voltage 120V (230VAC i model available)
- Input Frequency 40/70 Hz
- Input Cord 10 ft. NEMA L5-20P or Military Spec
- Input voltage range for main operations 84 - 140V (30% load)
- Input voltage range for mains operation 102 - 140V (+90% load)
- Transfer Time 0 ms- Inverter is always online
Batteries & Runtime
- AGM Battery Type Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte: leakproof
- Typical recharge time 3 hours to 90% after full run
- Replacement Battery PSRBC3203 (high temperature long life batteries available for this unit-PSrbc3203H)
- Battery capacity Volt amp hour 432 VA/hr
- Typical Backup Time at Full Load 4.0 minutes (1800 Watts)
- Typical Backup Time at Half Load 10.5 minutes (900 Watts)
- Typical Backup Time at 600 Watts= 20 minutes
- Runtime with 1 additional 2u battery Cabinet 19.7"deep (58 lb) PS3203rm2uBP
- Typical Backup Time at Full Load 18 minutes (1800 Watts)
- Typical Backup Time at Half Load 34 minutes (900 Watts)
- Typical Backup Time at 600 Watts= 54 minutes
- Typical Backup Time =30 minutes @1100 Watts
- Battery capacity Volt amp hour 864 VA/hr
- Up to 4 additional 2u battery cabinets may be daisy chained to main unit.
- PS3203rm2uBP uses circuit breaker for safety - not a fuse.
Battery Upgrades: All Powerstar units may be upgraded with either High temperature rated batteries or Premium Long Life High temperature rated batteries.
Long life rated 8-10 year @25°C
-15 to +50 °C charge rated and -20 to +60 °C discharge rating- order 2 sets PSRBC3203H for 2u extended Battery cabinet PS3203rm2uBP.
USB and 8 pin terminal block (no DB9) standard and available SmartSlot for optional SNMP Ethernet Network card (PS9059)- Use Multilink software (supplied) or SNMP software to communicate with UPS and capture alarms with USB or Ethernet.
8 pin dry contact terminal block - EPO Any mode Shutdown (immediate) and Battery Mode Shutdown (2 minute) inputs.
Also Battery Mode indicator and Low Battery indicator dry contacts (30ma max.).
The purpose of Any Mode Shutdown is to shut down the UPS output by turning off the rectifier, inverter and bypass so that there is no power to the loads. Any Mode Shutdown can be operated locally and remotely, as described as follows:
• Any Mode Shutdown can be performed by shorting Pin1 and Pin2 with external switch (not supplied)
• Battery mode Shutdown can be performed by shorting Pin3 and Pin4 with external switch (not supplied). A battery shutdown signal will not cause an immediate shutdown. It will start a 2 minute shutdown timer. This timer cannot be stopped once triggered. If utility power returns during this countdown, the Liebert GXT3 will still shut down and must remain shut down for 10 seconds. Whether the UPS turns back on when the power is restored depends on the auto-restart setting.
- LED status display with 5 load indicators and 5 battery bar-charge level indicators
- Also On Line LED: On Battery: Replace Battery: Bypass enabled and Overload Indicator LEDs
- Audible Alarm -Alarm when on battery: distinctive low battery alarm: on bypass
- The PS3200 has surge protection and filters that protect the connected load from power surges,
- Electromagnetic interference (EMI) and radio frequency interference (RFI). These features can minimize
- any surges or interference present in the utility power. The filters also prevent surges or interference
- generated by the UPS from adversely affecting devices connected on the same branch. Surge immunity IEC 62040-2 2nd Ed.
The UPS has built-in protection against under voltage, over current, and over voltage conditions including low-energy lightning surges, introduced on the primary AC source. The 120 and 208 VAC models can sustain input surges without damage per criteria listed in ANSI C62.41 Cat A Lev3. The 230 VAC UPS can sustain input surges without damage per criteria listed in EN61000-4-5.
- Maximum Height 3.4 inches (133 mm)
- Maximum Width 16.9 inches (483 mm) for 19" rack mounting
- Maximum Depth right side of cabinet 18.5 inches (470 mm) or 19" (483mm) with MB switch
- Maximum Depth on Left side of cabinet 16.5" (420 mm)- power outlet side
- Rack Height 2U
- Net Weight 55.00 lbs. (25 kg) Shipping Weight 65.00 lbs. (29 kg)
- Shipping Height 10.6 inches (270 mm) 24.00 inches (610 mm) Depth 26 inches (650 mm)
- UPS Color Gleaming Stainless Steel with Brushed Aluminum front panel. Rack mounting ears are built into front panel.
Note: Front panel can be painted to your spec.
- 32 - 104 °F (0 - 40 °C) (battery dependant) Increase this range to -20 +60 °C with Powerstar Premium battery
- Operating Relative Humidity 0 - 95% non condensing (add conformal coating optional)
- Operating Elevation 0-10000 feet (0-3000 meters)
- Storage Temperature 5 - 113 °F (-15 - 45 °C)
- Storage Relative Humidity 0 - 95%
- Storage Elevation 0-50000 feet (0-15000 meters)
- Audible noise at 1 meter from front surface of unit <43 dBA , rear <46 dBA
- Online Thermal Dissipation-375 BTU /h
Standards Mother board manufactured in ISO 9001:2008 facility.
120VAC models UL Standard 1778, u-UL CSA 22.2, No. 107.1 ANSI C62.41 Cat A Level 3 IEC 61000-3-2 EN 62040-2 EN61000-4-2 EN61000-4-3EN61000-4-4 EN61000-4-5 EN61000-4-6 FCC Part 15, Class A ISTA Procedure 1A RoHs Compliant
230 Volt Units (PS3200rm2ui)
EN 62040-1:2008 CE compliance mark EN50091-1-1 EN50091-2, Class B EN50082-1 EN 62040-2 EN61000-4-2 EN61000-4-3 EN61000-4-4 EN61000-4-5 EN61000-4-6EN61000-3-2 ISTA Procedure 1A RoHs Compliant WEEE Compliant
Designed to be compliant with Mil Std 1399-300A and can be built to meet 810F shock and temperature specifications. Also can be built to Mil 901D grade B. This unit can be built to MIL-STD-901D-A. We also have Military tested 901D grade A units available. Contact us.
2 year warranty on parts and Labor