POWERTRONIX Toroidal inductors / chokes
Featured Product from Powertronix Corp.
POWERTRONIX Toroidal inductors / chokes are smaller, lighter, cooler and more efficient than conventional laminated inductors. Its winding construction geometry helps to lower electromagnetic interference (EMI).
- Smoothing and energy storing in inductive input filter circuits
- Filtering Harmonics from main signals in Electrical applications.
- Improve motor performance and proficiency
- Designed for commercial, industrial and military applications
- Motor Drives
- Wind Energy
- Solar Inverters
- Energy Storage
- Battery Charging
- Robust Construction
- Current: 1A to 100A
- Inductance: 0.1mH to 60 mH
- Smaller, Lighter, cooler and more efficient than conventional laminated inductors
- Excellent electromagnetic Shielding due to Toroidal Design
- Temp: 40°C to 180°C
- Class B (130deg C)
- Class F (155deg C)
- Class H (180deg C)