NEW Environmental Data Logger
Featured Product from Pratt & Whitney Measurement Systems, Inc.
- Record environmental data
- Evaluate your Constant Temperature Room
- Check air temperature regulation - Check air temperature uniformity
- Evaluate thermal soaking
- Check temperature difference between master and artifact. - Determine thermal time constants for masters and artifacts. - Check master and artifact temperature stability.
- Evaluate instrument stability
- Measure instrument zero drift in your measurement environment. - Calculate laser scale factor change based on air temperature, pressure, and humidity changes.
- Calibrate your laser based instrument
Set the instrument scale factor based on air temperature, pressure, and humidity values.
- Determine the calibration interval
Set a reference point immediately after setting the second point of a two point calibration. Track parts per million (ppm) changes since calibration to determine if a new calibration is required.
- Determine correction factors
Set a reference point immediately after setting the second point of a two point calibration. At measurement time, record the parts per million (ppm) changes since calibration multiplied by the artifact length to determine a measurement correction factor.
- Customizable Display – display any combination of the following outputs
- Material temperature (3 sensors) - Air temperature - Air pressure - Humidity - GageCal position - Laser Factor
- English/Metric operation – select with the E/M button
- Data Logging
- Log displayed output values at a predefined (1 second or larger) interval. - Displayed values are date and time stamped and added to a CSV (comma separated values) data file. - CSV files can be viewed in Excel or in the chart viewer.
- Chart Display
- Shows present or archived logged data in chart format
- Charts automatically scale to fit the adjustable window size. - A “zoom” feature allows you to zoom in on chart areas of interest. - A “save” button allows you to save the chart in a variety of formats (.png, .pdf …).
Pratt & Whitney is a leading provider of dimensional measuring technology and metrology systems with over 11,000 installations worldwide. -the most TRUSTED NAME in dimensional metrology.