Calibrations & to original factory specifications
Featured Product from Pratt & Whitney Measurement Systems, Inc.
Pratt & Whitney strives to maintain the highest standards of quality and customer service. Our Engineers and Technicians provide factory services and support in a timely and efficient manner. They also ensure that our calibrations and repairs meet original factory specifications. All calibrations meet the requirements of ISO17025 and most are accredited by the American Association for Laboratory Accreditation (A2LA).
- Dimensional Calibration Service (A2LA accredited / ISO 17025)
- Instrument Repair & Calibration
- Bench Micrometer Service
- Training Seminar/Courses
- Styli & Probe Repair
- Master Ring Gage Calibration (A2LA accredited / ISO 17025)
- Long Gauge Block Calibration (A2LA accredited / ISO 17025)
- Force System Calibration (A2LA accredited / ISO 17025)
- Step Gages / Gauge Bars / Surveillance Masters
- Anvil Resurfacing
- Master Button Bar Calibration (laser interferometer)
- Gage Lapping
- Re-scrape Machine Ways (Hand Scraping)
- Instrument Upgrades & Retrofits (Hardware, Software, Firmware)
Pratt & Whitney is a leading provider of dimensional measuring technology and metrology systems with over 11,000 installations worldwide. -the most TRUSTED NAME in dimensional metrology.