Environmental Weather Station / Data Logger
Featured Product from Pratt & Whitney Measurement Systems, Inc.
- Record environmental data
- Evaluate your Constant Temperature Room
- Check air temperature regulation - Check air temperature uniformity
- Evaluate thermal soaking
- Check temperature difference between master and artifact. - Determine thermal time constants for masters and artifacts. - Check master and artifact temperature stability.
- Evaluate instrument stability
- Measure instrument zero drift in your measurement environment. - Calculate laser scale factor change based on air temperature, pressure, and humidity changes.
- Calibrate your laser based instrument
Set the instrument scale factor based on air temperature, pressure, and humidity values.
- Determine the calibration interval
Set a reference point immediately after setting the second point of a two point calibration. Track parts per million (ppm) changes since calibration to determine if a new calibration is required.
- Determine correction factors
Set a reference point immediately after setting the second point of a two point calibration. At measurement time, record the parts per million (ppm) changes since calibration multiplied by the artifact length to determine a measurement correction factor.
- Customizable Display – display any combination of the following outputs
- Material temperature (3 sensors) - Air temperature - Air pressure - Humidity - GageCal position - Laser Factor
- English/Metric operation – select with the E/M button
- Data Logging
- Log displayed output values at a predefined (1 second or larger) interval. - Displayed values are date and time stamped and added to a CSV (comma separated values) data file. - CSV files can be viewed in Excel or in the chart viewer.
- Chart Display
- Shows present or archived logged data in chart format
- Charts automatically scale to fit the adjustable window size. - A “zoom” feature allows you to zoom in on chart areas of interest. - A “save” button allows you to save the chart in a variety of formats (.png, .pdf …).
- Sensor Calibration – Enter a calibration factor for each sensor. The calibration correction value is stored and displayed in the software.
- PPM Mode – Set a material and laser reference point and display deviations from the reference point in parts per million (microns per meter or millionths per inch).
- Customizable sensor names – change the sensor names that are displayed in the software and in the charts by modifying the name values in the Logger.ini file.
Pratt & Whitney Measurement Systems
Pratt & Whitney Measurement Systems is a global supplier of ultra-precision metrology instruments, inspection gaging systems, and length measuring machines. Our comparator instruments incorporate the latest in laser and sensor technology allowing for fast and accurate measurements. Industry applications span across a wide range including, but not limited to: aerospace components, automotive parts, medical devices, thin film materials, roller bearings (tapered, cylindrical, spherical, needle), transducers, optical components, semiconductor devices, gear-spline-thread assemblies.
Calibration laboratory applications include: gage blocks, internal and external threads, national pipe threads (NPT), cylindrical plugs, pin gages, ring gages, dial / test indicators, length standards, taper gages, micrometers, calipers, snap gages, disc masters, API gages, thread wires, bore gauges, and your precision parts.