The Labmaster® measures large Diameter Gages
Featured Product from Pratt & Whitney Measurement Systems, Inc.
Labmaster Universal - Model 1000A
Our most automated ID/OD/SD* gage calibration and part measuring system with a 40 inch (1016 mm) direct reading range and an 80 inch (2032 mm) capacity. Features include laser interferometer, computer control, air bearings, bi-directional probes, constant measuring force, and flexible fixturing. These features offer guaranteed repeatability and operator independent reproducibility with unmatched speed.
Swivel, centering, tilt, and elevation adjustments are controlled with a press of a button or click of the mouse. For even more automated control, GageCal scripting allows the user to create a sequence of automated actions for complete automatic measurement of custom parts or gages. Automated positioning, alignment, and measurement practically eliminate operator influence and decrease measurement time. Instrument configurations, including table alignment and position, can be saved and recalled at a later time, minimizing setup time for common artifacts. GageCal also has predefined application screens and enters tolerances for various types of measurements such as blocks, rings, plugs, and threads.
With appropriate accessories, the LABMASTER Universal Model 1000A is capable of measuring rings (threaded & non-threaded), gage blocks, plugs (threaded & non-threaded), dial/test indicators, gage wires, micrometer heads, pin gages, tapered plugs (threaded & non-threaded), end standards, micrometers, and snap gages, all with NIST traceability. The LABMASTER 1000A can also measure a wide range of specialty applications such as ID/OD bearings (radial/axial clearance), balls, shafts, optics, as well as your precision parts. P&W is accredited in accordance with the recognized International Standard ISO/IEC 17025:2005 by A2LA. Other specialty measuring applications include: gears, shafts, optics, film thickness, automotive parts, aerospace parts including aircraft engine parts, and your precision components can all be measured on the ULM.
- PDF Brochure - Labmaster Universal Model 1000A
- FREE Labmaster Universal DVD
- Leasing Information
- Accessories for Labmaster Universal Model 1000A
The Labmaster®Universal Model 1000A measures:
- Gage Blocks
- End Standards / Bar Gauges / Ball Bars
- Threaded Rings & Plugs
- Tapered Rings & Plugs
- Pin & Plug Gages
- Pipe Threads (API)
- Cylindrical Setting Gages
- Gage Masters
- Ball Bearings
- ID/OD Large Diameter Rail Gages
- Roller Bearings (Tapered, Cylindrical, Spherical, Needle)
- Setting Standards (Frames, Rods)
- Dial / Test / Digital Indicators
- Long Gauge Blocks and Meter Bars
- Precision Measuring Tapes & Rules (coming soon)
- Snap Gages
- Large Diameter Gages (special frames: bridge, hump, "C", donut, adjustable)
- Ring Gages
- Dial Bore Gages / Swing Gages / Shallow Diameter Gages
- Master Setting Bars / Setting Masters / CMM Masters / Precision Parts
Pratt & Whitney is a leading provider of dimensional measuring technology and metrology systems with over 11,000 installations worldwide. -the most TRUSTED NAME in dimensional metrology.