Damper and Valve Spring Return Electric Actuators
Featured Product from ProMation Engineering, Inc.
Now available with CSA or ATEX rating for Class/Div requirements.
Spring Return Electric Actuators: Quarter-Turn
The ProMation Engineering line of quarter-turn spring return industrial actuators are robust fail-safe actuators for industry and are used on valves, dampers and air handling louvers.
Features and Benefits:
Available in torque ranges to suit most needs
- Spring driven rack and pinion mechanism provides failsafe operation during a loss of power situation
- Proportional or On/Off Control - Responds to a wide range of industry-standard signals such as 4-20mA or 0-10, 1-5, 2-10VDC
- NEMA 4/4X Cast Aluminum Alloy Housing - Resists environmental attack
- Rugged board design for increased electronic connection reliability
- ISO5211 Mounting System - No bracket/coupling required for most valves - lower profile
- Standard Internal Heater and Dual SPDT Auxiliary Switches – Normally not standard on other actuators
- Manual override for single-handed positioning available on all 4 models
- Easy-to-see Raised Position indicator
- Ambient Operating range -22°F to +125°F (-30°C to +52°C) with internal anti-condensation heater
Contact ProMation Engineering at 1-352-544-8436 for more details and product availability