Low Torque, Cost Effective Industrial Actuators
Featured Product from ProMation Engineering, Inc.
PZ Series for Industrial Applications
Quantity Discounts on 24VAC models now available - In Stock for Quick Delivery
Industrial grade tough: PZ6 and PZ15 Industrial Actuators are Cost Effective Compact Quarter Turn Actuators that provide Low Torque Solutions for Industrial Valve or Damper Control.
Compact: These compact actuators are designed for limited-space situations and are reliable, industrial grade solutions for smaller valve and damper applications. They are comparable in price to plastic solutions but have durable, powder coated, cast aluminum alloy housings.
- Load requirements up to 55" lbs / 6Nm for PZ6
- Load requirements up to135"lbs / 15Nm for PZ15
- NEMA 4 / 4X / IP67
- Manual Override
- 24/120/230 VAC available
- Compact -- designed for limited-space situations
- Reliable, industrial-grade solutions for smaller valve and damper applications
- Provides On/Off/Jog Control
- Pilot duty outputs at end of travel
- Adapters are readily available for 9mm and 11mm square drives
- 1 meter prewired cable
Simple: The PZ6 and PZ15 come standard with an ISO5211 F03/F05 mounting pattern and a 14mm double-square female drive socket. The sealed power cord makes installation simple. Manual override including mechanical lock-out functionality is a standard integration in the PZ Series.
Quantity Discounts are available for this product. Please contact your sales representative for details.
Excellent for tight spots - created for industrial use!
The PZ6 and PZ15 Industrial Electric Actuators, offered by ProMation Engineering, please contact us at 1 352 544 8436 for a quote or for any assistance you may need.