Cyclone Dust Collector, FOURTEX™ Dual

Product Announcement from ProVent LLC

Cyclone Dust Collector, FOURTEX™ Dual-Image

The Fourtex™ Hybrid Dual Cyclone Dust Collection System is created by two in-line high efficiency, twin vortex cyclones mounted in series. The advantage of the Fourtex™ design lies in its cumulative effect on the air stream. When the first cyclone removes 90% of all particulate down to 15 microns, the second cyclone does the same work on the remaining 10%, bringing the total efficiency to 99% on that particle size. The system delivers these efficiencies by cleaning the air stream in series instead of in parallel like so many other providers. This extremely efficient cyclone package is provided in a single, compact, ready-to-use platform. There are no filters to replace - no filters to buy and fill up land-fills. All systems are constructed using solid welded heavy sheet steel and structural steel framing with base plates.

Fourtex™ Hybrid Dual Cyclone Dust Collection Systems provide several advantages over cartridge media or wet type dust collector systems:

  • No Filters to Replace!
  • Efficiencies to 99%
  • Constant Aiflow/Consistent Efficiency Over Time (no filters to plug)
  • No sludge or water clean up or disposal (as with wet collection)
  • No internal surfaces to accumulate hazardous dust
  • 50% to 70% cost savings when compared to traditional media systems!

Optional Features

  • After Filter Kits
  • Stainless Steel Construction
  • Platform and ladder Systems
  • Variable Frequency Drives
  • Air Locks
  • Screw Conveyors
  • Custom Inlet & Exhaust Fittings


  • Finishing & Polishing Operations
  • Metal Finishing Operations
  • Media Blasting
  • Classifying
  • Material Handling
  • Combustible Metal Processing
  • Deburring
  • Mining Operations
  • Woodworking

To view our brochure, please click here.