Featured Product from Pyromation, Inc.
Our product line includes threaded, Van Stone, socket-weld, weld-in and flanged thermowells. A thermowell is a pressure-tight receptacle that protects and extends the life of a temperature sensor in processing applications where the sensor is not mechanically or chemically compatible with the process environment. Installed directly into the piping systems, thermowells facilitate sensor replacement in high pressure pipelines and eliminate the need to interrupt the process flow or drain the process system for sensor maintenance functions. The use of standardized thermowells permits simple relocation of sensors throughout a plant.
Pyromation produces thermowells that have a proven track record in a wide range of industries and applications. Our product line includes threaded, Van Stone, socket-weld, weld-in and flanged thermowells. Thermowells are available as separate components or as a part of complete temperature sensor assemblies.
Thermowell Types Available
- Standard-Duty Threaded Thermowells
- Heavy-Duty Threaded Thermowells
- Straight-Shank Threaded Thermowells
- Limited Space Thermowells
- Straight-Shank, Socket Weld Thermowells
- Heavy-Duty, Socket Weld Thermowells
- Reduced-Tip, Socket Weld Thermowells
- Weld-In Thermowells
- Sanitary Weld-In Thermowells
- Standard Flanged Thermowells
- Heavy-Duty, Flanged Thermowells
- Reduced-Tip, Flanged Thermowells
- Heavy-Duty Van Stone Thermowells
- Straight Van Stone Thermowells
- Reduced-Tip Van Stone Thermowells
- Sanitary Connected Thermowells
- W81 Series Sanitary Weld-In Thermowells