13 - 15.5 GHz 80 W GaN Power Amplifier Module
Featured Product from Qorvo
The QPM2239 is packaged in a 10-lead 19.05 x 19.05 mm bolt-down package with a Cu base for superior thermal management. It can support a variety of operating conditions to best support system requirements. With good thermal properties, it can support a range of bias voltages and will perform well under CW operation.
The QPM2239 has DC blocking capacitors on both RF ports, which are matched to 50 ohms.
The QPM2239 is ideal for supporting communications and radar applications in both commercial and military markets.
- Frequency Range: 13 - 15.5 GHz
- PSAT (PIN = 25 dBm): 49 dBm
- PAE (PIN = 25 dBm): > 25 %
- IM3 ( POUT/Tone = 38 dBm): -22 dBc
- Small Signal Gain: 29 dB
- Bias: CW, VD = 28 V, IDQ = 800 mA, VG = -2.5 V typ.
- Package Dimensions: 19.05 x 19.05 x 4.5 mm