2.4GHz Wi-Fi Front End Module
Featured Product from Qorvo
The Qorvo QPF4216 is an integrated front end module (FEM) designed for Wi-Fi 802.11ax systems. The compact form factor and integrated matching minimizes layout area in the application.
Performance is focused on optimizing the PA for a 5V supply voltage that conserves power consumption while maintaining the highest linear output power and leading edge throughput. Receive path matches the optimal technologies to maximize Rx sensitivity through noise figure performance that is consistent over a wider variety of conditions. The receive path is pinned out so external filtering can be added in the optimal position. Integrated die level filtering for 2nd and 3rd harmonics as well as 5 GHz rejection for DBDC operation are included.
A key feature is the integration of a logarithmic power detector which enables power control across the entire power spectrum for applications which use higher gain antennas or end users wanting to reduce device calibration time in production. The QPF4216 integrates a 2.4 GHz power amplifier (PA), regulator, single pole two throw switch (SP2T), bypassable low noise amplifier (LNA) into a single device.
- POUT = +22 dBm MCS11 HE40 -43 dB Dynamic EVM
- POUT = +24 dBm MCS9 VHT40 -35 dB Dynamic EVM
- POUT = +25 dBm MCS7 HT20/40 -30 dB Dynamic EVM
- POUT = +26 dBm MCS0 HT20 Spectral Mask Compliance
- Optimized for +5 V Operation
- 32 dB Tx Gain
- 1.8 dB Noise Figure
- 15.5 dB Rx Gain & 7 dB Bypass Loss
- 15 dB 5 GHz Rejection on Rx Path
- Integrated Quasi-Log Power Detector