2.4 GHz Wi-Fi Front End Module Supporting 802.11ax
Featured Product from Qorvo
Performance is focused on optimizing the PA for a 5 V supply voltage that conserves power consumption while maintaining the highest linear output power and leading edge throughput. Receive path matches the optimal technologies to maximize Rx sensitivity through noise figure performance that is consistent over a wider variety of conditions.
The receive path is pinned out so external filtering can be added in the optimal position. Integrated die level filtering for 2nd and 3rd harmonics as well as 5 GHz rejection for DBDC operation are included.
There are two options for power detect, a DC power detector which has voltage output and an RF power detector with an RF output from a directional coupler.
The QPF4588 integrates a 5 GHz power amplifier (PA), regulator, single pole two throw switch (SP2T), bypassable low noise amplifier (LNA) and coupler into a single device.
- POUT = +16dBm MCS11 HE40 -47dB Dynamic EVM
- POUT = +19dBm MCS11 HE40 -43dB Dynamic EVM
- POUT = +24.5dBm MCS9 VHT40 -35dB Dynamic EVM
- POUT = +26dBm MCS7 HT20/40 -30dB Dynamic EVM
- POUT = +28dBm MCS0 HT20 Spectral Mask Compliance
- Optimized for +5 V Operation
- 33 dB Tx Gain
- 1.8 dB Noise Figure
- 15.5 dB Rx Gain & 7 dB Bypass Loss
- 10 dB 5 GHz Rejection on Rx Path
- Integrated RF Power Detector Coupler as well as DC Power Detector