2.7 - 3.5 GHz 100 Watt S-band Power Amplifier
Featured Product from Qorvo
The QPA3069 is packaged in a 7 mm x 7 mm 48-pin plastic overmolded package. It can support a variety of operating conditions to best support system requirements.With good thermal properties, it can support a range of bias voltages.
The QPA3069 MMIC has DC blocking capacitors on both RF ports, which are matched to 50 ohms. The QPA3069 is ideal for military radar systems.
- Frequency Range: 2.7 - 3.5 GHz
- PSAT (PIN=25 dBm): > 50 dBm
- PAE (PIN=25 dBm): > 53 %
- Power Gain (PIN=25 dBm): > 25 dB
- Bias: VD = 30 V, IDQ = 300 mA, PIN = 25 dBm
- Package Dimensions: 7.00 x 7.00 x 0.85 mm
- Lead-free and RoHS compliant