48V BLDC Motor Controller and Driver
Featured Product from Qorvo
The product integrates a high-performance, high-memory FLASH-based 150MHz Arm® Cortex-M4F®, power management, high-side and low-side gate drivers and signal conditioning components in a single product.
PAC5527 is optimized for high-performance battery-powered BLDC motor control applications up to 24V.
- Fully programmable 150 MHz Arm® Cortex-M4F®
- 128 kB flash, 32 kB SRAM
- Integrated 48 V charge pump DC/DC
- Integrated buck-boost DC/DC for regulated low-side gate drive
- Integrated programmable-current gate drivers (60 mA to 1 A)
- Integrated PGA (3 differential, 4 single-ended)
- Integrated DACs and comparators
- UART, CAN, I2C and SPI serial interfaces
- Extremely low total hibernate mode
- Minimal external components
- 6x6mm, 48-pin QFN