5.7 - 7GHz 100W GaN Power Amplifier
Featured Product from Qorvo
Qorvo's QPM1017 is a packaged, high-power C-band amplifier module, fabricated on Qorvo's production 0.15 um GaN on SiC process (QGaN15). Covering 5.7?-?7 GHz, the QPM1017 provides 100 W of saturated output power with 18 dB of large signal gain while achieving > 35% power-added efficiency. For satellite communications applications, QPM1017 provides 40 W linear power with 25 dBc third order intermodulation distortion products. The QPM1017 is packaged in a 10-lead 19.05 x 19.05 mm bolt-down package with a Cu base for superior thermal management. It can support a variety of operating conditions to best support system requirements.
To simplify system integration, QPM1017 is fully matched to 50 ohms. Input port is DC grounded for improved ESD performance, output port is AC coupled with integrated DC blocking capacitor.
The QPM1017 is ideal for supporting communications and radar applications in both commercial and military markets RoHS compliant
- Frequency Range: 5.7 - 7.0 GHz
- PSAT (PIN = 32 dBm): 50 dBm
- PAE (PIN = 32 dBm): > 35%
- Power Gain (PIN = 32 dBm): 18 dB
- IM3 (POUT/Tone = 43 dBm): -25 dBc
- Small Signal Gain: > 24 dB
- Bias: VD = 24 V, IDQ = 3.4 A, VG = −2.5 V typical
- Package Dimensions: 19.05 x 19.05 x 4.5 mm