5.7 - 7 GHz 50 Watt GaN Power Amplifier
Featured Product from Qorvo
Qorvo's QPA1017D is a high power MMIC amplifier fabricated on Qorvo's production 0.15 um GaN on SiC process (QGaN15). The QPA1017D operates from 5.7?–?7.0 GHz, provides 50 W of saturated output power with 21 dB of large signal gain and greater than 40% per–added efficiency. For satellite communications applications, QPA1017D provides 25 W linear power with 25 dBc third order intermodulation distortion products.
To simplify system integration, QPA1017D is fully matched to 50 ohms. Input port is DC grounded for improved ESD performance, output port is AC coupled with integrated DC blocking capacitor.
Lead-free and RoHS compliant.
- Frequency Range: 5.7 - 7.0 GHz
- PSAT (PIN = 26 dBm): > 47 dBm
- PSAT (PIN = 26 dBm): > 40%
- Power Gain (PIN = 26 dBm): > 21 dB
- IM3 (POUT/Tone = 41 dBm): -25 dBc
- Small Signal Gain: > 28 dB
- Bias: VD = 24 V, IDQ = 1.5 A, VG = −2.5 V typical
- Chip Dimensions: 4.79 x 6.45 x 0.10 mm