6 to 12 GHz 2.5 Watt GaN Driver Amplifier - QPA2598
Featured Product from Qorvo
Qorvo's QPA2598 is a packaged broadband driver amplifier fabricated on Qorvo's QGaN15 0.15 um GaN on SiC process. Operating from 6 to 12 GHz, the QPA2598 achieves 2.5 W output power with a Power Added Efficiency of 30 % ad harmonic suppression of -30dBc. Under nominal bias, it provides 23 dB small signal gain and 16 dB of large signal power gain.
The TGA2598-SM is available in a low cost, small form factor 4x4 mm overmold QFN which allows for easy system integration. The QPA2598 is an ideal choice to drive Qorvo's high performing GaN HPAs allowing the user to run both driver and HPA off the same voltage rail.
- Frequency Range: 6 - 12 GHz
- Small Signal Gain: 23 dB (mid-band)
- POUT: 34 dBm (PIN = 18 dBm)
- PAE: 30 % C
- Power Gain : 16dB (PIN = 18 dBm)
- IM3: -30 dBc (24 dBm POUT/Tone)
- Input Return Loss: 10 dB
- Output Return Loss: 8 dB
- Bias: VD = 22 V, IDQ = 55 mA, VG = -2.5 V Typical
- Package Dimensions: 4.0 x 4.0 x 0.85 mm