Military Award Winning 32 - 38 GHz GaN Amplifier
Featured Product from Qorvo
The TGA2222 employs a balanced architecture to minimize performance sensitivity to load variation. Its RF ports are DC coupled to ground for optimum ESD performance.
The TGA2222 has DC blocking capacitors on both RF ports, which are matched to 50 ohms. The TGA2222 can support a wide range of operating conditions, including CW operation, making it well-suited for both commercial and military systems.
- Frequency Range: 32 - 38 GHz
- PSAT (PIN = 24 dBm): > 40 dBm
- PAE (PIN = 24 dBm): > 22 %
- Power Gain (PIN = 24 dBm): > 16 dB
- Small Signal Gain: > 25 dB
- Bias (pulsed): VD = 26 V, IDQ = 640 mA
- Bias (CW): VD = 24 V, IDQ = 640 mA
- Die Dimensions: 3.43 x 2.65 x 0.05 mm
- Lead-free and RoHS compliant