Lamia - Seam Tracking and Measurement Software
Service Detail from RIFTEK
Riftek Lamia is a multifunctional and simple to use software application for control of automated industrial systems on the base of 2D laser scanners.
Riftek Lamia is intended for:
- recognizing, tracking and measuring geometric parameters of objects (for example, weld seams) in accordance with the selected math algorithm (template);
- connecting to the client controllers to transmit results;
- data visualization;
- setting and control of 2D laser scanner parameters.
Riftek Lamia. Software for welding automation:
- Two sets of ready-to-use math algorithms ("Welding" and "Measurement") for recognizing, tracking and measuring geometric parameters of objects in the realtime mode.
- Built-in application "Template Creator" that allows the users to create their own templates for unique solutions.
- Automatic recognition of the objects to measure in accordance with the selected template. There is no need to set the measurement area manually.
- Noise reduction: intellectual filtering of the side objects.
- Implementation of various protocols for communication with industrial robots.
- Calibration of the scanner in accordance with the robot arm.
- Work with the scanners of various measurement ranges.