Laser Scanners Upgrade
Featured Product from RIFTEK
- we expanded the line of RF627 scanners and now you can find devices with ranges up to 1000 mm (eleven new models)
- we have greatly improved the scanner firmware and added many new features, namely:
- very important functions that increase scanner dynamic range. Now it is possible to obtain stable scanning when surface contain both high reflection and low reflection regions;
- programmable median and bilateral smoothing filtration of points on the profile;
- suppression of multiple reflection light image (these reflections may appear when scanning shiny objects with complex shape)
- transfer profile points intensity values together with coordinate data (gray scale image of scanned object)
- data collection and 2D and 3D model creation directly inside the device.
Upgrade your RF627 scanners remotely and feel the difference!
In addition, some words about our coming news about scanners .
- We finished tests of High Speed scanner and got 4000 Hz rate for full range and >30000 Hz for ROI. Start of production - September
- In August we will present RF627Smart scanner with embedded measurement functions.
We shall be happy to get your feedback and suggestions concerning our new solutions and the plans.
Scientific and Production Company RIFTEK is an enterprise specializing in development and fabrication of optoelectronic instruments for measuring of geometrical quantities.
The basic product line includes: laser triangulation position sensors; 2D and 3D laser scanners; optical micrometers; absolute linear encoders: data acquisition, processing and indication systems; control systems; devices for control of movement and distance, digital cameras for machine vision, measurement instruments for railway transport.
RIFTEK has been assessed and found to be in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 in respect of development and production of optoelectronic measuring instruments.
We offer integrated solution to control and automation problems – from sensing devices to multifunctional measuring and control systems.