Airodek Formwork System
Featured Product from RMD Kwikform Ltd
Airodek is a low-weight, high productivity, simple slab formwork system, suitable for slabs of up to a depth of 700mm. Its quick, safe and simple assembly process enables one man to erect up to 40m² in an hour, significantly reducing construction time and labour requirements and thereby customers costs.
- Lightweight panels and minimum number of components means that Airodek has 30% less weight and 40% fewer parts than conventional props and timber.
- With minimal components, Airodek is quick to erect and dismantle, maximising construction cycle times.
- Quick strip option allows formwork to be removed for reuse,
whilst backpropping remains to support the slab.
- Airodek Panels and Beams are erected from below the soffit using an assembly prop, reducing the safety hazards of working at height.
- Unique Crown locates the corners of up to 4 panels simultaneously, ensuring panels cannot be easily dislodged.
- A range of edge protection options available, ensuring safe slab edge support and access.
- Full range of accessories makes this a very versatile soffit support system.
- Powder coated Aluminium Frames reduce concrete adhesion making maintenance on site easier.
- Can be used with props, decking or customers own shoring systems.
- Airodek has either a high quality ply face or a composite face, which lasts longer, provides a better finish and is easier to clean.
Airodek is based on a single principle - simplicity. Airodek has been designed for easy assembly, transportation, storage and maintenance.
- Lightweight - A single operator can easily and safely handle all the equipment reducing labour times for erection and dismantling.
- Erected from below the soffit - Panels and beams can be erected from below the soffit reducing working at height issues.
- Quick Strike pin - Standard props have a quick strike pin which releases the load with a single hammer blow. This increases productivity and reduces noise pollution.
- Useful Accessories - Spacing gates and legs provide stability prior to placing infills to columns.
- Unique Crown - The unique crown component securely locates the corners of up to four panels simultaneously ensuring panels cannot be easily dislodged.
- Safety Upstands - Plastic upstands on decking beams provide secure location points and prevent the unintentional dislodging of panels.
- Infill bracket & support block - Removes the necessity for additional propping adjacent to existing walls where panels don't quite reach.
- Ply or Composite Face - Airodek has either a quality ply face or a composite face, which lasts longer, provides a better finish and is easier to clean.
- Drop-head - 1 - Quick strike system lowers the decking beams by 70mm to enable the panels to be removed & re-used whilst leaving the soffit propped.
- Drop-head - 2 - Unique propeller locks the decking beam in place to avoid accidental dis-lodging during high winds.
- Lightweight - All components in the prop & panel system are under 25kg making them ready for man handling.
- Easy handling - The largest panel has twin grab handles to facilitate easy handling.
- Prop markings - Blue band on prop indicates correct height to fit spacing gates so that support leg works - no measurement required.
- Base jack - Drophead, perimeter u-head and crown are all designed to support the decking beams without differing adjustments to height of jack at the base.
- 2 sizes of Infill beams - Neatly removes the necessity for additional timber support to the plywood used at infill positions.