Rapidclimb Formwork Bracket System
Featured Product from RMD Kwikform Ltd
The crane assisted climbing formwork bracket system from RMD Kwikform. Robust galvanised climbing bracket - 45kN max vertical capacity.
- Climbing bracket connects to wall with recoverable anchor screw - no lost parts.
- Reduced crane time in moving forms.
- Platform and formwork are crane handled in one single operation.
- Speeds up concrete cycle, reducing programme time on multi-floor builds.
- Eliminates the need to lay down form for cleaning and enables cores to be constructed in advance.
- Fast rack and pinion pull back mechanism.
- Self-contained working levels for economical core forming.
- No tripping hazard on working platform - the decking boards are at the same level as the top of the climbing bracket.
- Corner platforms neatly abutt one another.
- Trailing platform option for finishing trades.
- Integral vertical adjustment jack for fine levelling of shutter relative to platform.
- Compatible with RMD Kwikform Alform and Superslim soldier wall formwork and Maxima and Minima panels.
- Simple lateral adjustment of shutter relative to platform.
- Rack and pinion shutter activation mechanism is operated from a comfortable position to one side of the bracket.
Features & Benefits
- Staged construction process - Allows balance of site resources.
- Trolley mounted formwork panel - Retracts the form face, providing space for cleaning and steel fixing of concrete.
- Formwork and access platforms are lifted as one - Which minimises crane support and reduces labour and material costs.
- Fine adjustments of the form face can be made during construction - Provides an accurate alignment of the form face vertically and laterally.
- Rigid steel construction - Can handle wall forms up to 5.4m high.
- Trailing platform option - Complete any rectification or finishing activities for areas below the current pour utilising the form itself.
- Anchor accessories can be reused after each pour - Reduces material costs on current and future construction programmes.