Automated Visual Inspection for Display Testing
Featured Product from Radiant Vision Systems
Quality testing and defect detection
When testing the quality of illuminated components and displays, or looking for defects in assemblies and surfaces, multiple tests may need to be performed to inspect products for a range of evaluation criteria. TrueTest™ Software equips any ProMetric® Imaging Colorimeter or Photometer to be used for high-throughput, in-line inspection, providing:
- a comprehensive set of predefined tests,
- a flexible framework that allows you to apply a single test or sequence of tests as needed, quickly and efficiently
- a pass/fail report with as much detail as you need.
Turnkey System for Automated Visual Inspection (AVI)
The TrueTest software application has five main components:
- Test library
- Test sequencer
- Test manager (user-defined test parameters and pass/fail settings)
- Test execution, automated
- Report generator
TrueTest is easy to use. Any tests from the test library can be added to a test sequence (these are stored, so multiple sequences can be created and recalled as needed), and test parameters and pass/fail settings are input for each test. Then the entire sequence is run, end-to-end, automatically. Individual test results are displayed and can be recorded in a report.