5G for Industry 4.0: Propagation in a Warehouse
Featured Product from Remcom (USA)
With the expansion of 5G NR for mobile connectivity, industrial and manufacturing applications such as robotics, IoT, and smart factories with automation come into play. Laying out a 5G network in complex and cluttered environments with several conductive surfaces can be challenging. Wireless InSite predicts the coverage and interference and accounts for the multipath in complex environments such as heavy-industrial factories, warehouses, server farms and more.
- mmWave propagation in light and heavy factory environments for Industry 4.0
- Blockage and impact of factory workers accounted using advanced SBR techniques
- Determine ideal placement of Access Points in a very cluttered environment
- Tracking of workers and movement of specialized vehicles like forklifts
- 5G NR coverage analysis on different factory floors