XFdtd 3D Electromagnetic Simulation Software
Product Announcement from Remcom (USA)
XFdtd® 3D electromagnetic simulation software provides engineers with powerful tools to shorten development time and release products to market sooner. A full-featured electromagnetic simulation solver, XF outpaces other methods in efficiency as the number of unknowns increases. XF includes full-wave, static, bio-thermal, optimization, and circuit solvers to tackle a wide variety of applications, including antenna design and placement, biomedical and SAR, EMI/EMC, microwave devices, radar and scattering, automotive radar, and more. It also works with Remcom’s ray-tracing products to provide thorough simulation capability at the low-, middle-, and high-end of the electromagnetic spectrum.
As an FDTD simulation software, XF outpaces other methods in efficiency as the number of unknowns increases. Learn more about the benefits of the FDTD method.
Key capabilities of XF include:
- Wrapping Flexible PCB and 2D Sheets Wrap a full, multi-layer flexible PCB design onto a form in one easy step.
- Circuit Co-Simulation A time-domain circuit solver allows SPICE circuit structures to be updated during the FDTD simulation.
- Circuit Element Optimizer Determines optimal values for lumped circuit elements connected directly into the EM simulation mesh.
- PrOGrid Project Optimized Gridding Simplifies grid creation by considering multiple aspects of a project to optimize the grid for both accuracy and runtime.
- XStream GPU Acceleration Built-in EM Simulation Acceleration via GPUs. Combine with MPI technology for GPU clusters.
- High Performance Computing Options Improve EM simulation performance using the most modern high-performance computing technologies available.
- XACT Accurate Cell Technology Resolves the most intricate designs with fewer computational resources.
There are three versions of XFdtd available, Limited, Professional, and Bio-Pro. Bio-Pro is a specialty version of XF that includes capabilities for bio-EM calculations.
Visit Remcom’s website to see application examples, webinars, whitepapers, or download a brochure.