ADRV9002 RF Transceiver from Analog Devices
Featured Product from Richardson RFPD
The ADRV9002 is a highly integrated, RF transceiver that has dual-channel transmitters, dual-channel receivers, integrated synthesizers, and digital signal processing functions. The IC delivers a versatile combination of high performance and low power consumption required by battery-powered radio equipment and can operate in both FDD and TDD modes. The ADRV9002 operates from 30 MHz to 6000 MHz and covers the UHF, VHF, licensed and unlicensed cellular bands, and industrial, scientific, and medical (ISM) bands. The IC can support both narrowband (12 kHz) and wideband standards up to 40 MHz bandwidth on both receive and transmit.
The new ADRV9002 dual RF transceiver is ideal for mission-critical communications, for both network and terminal equipment and fully capable for use time division duplexing and frequency division duplexing applications.
Additional key features of the ADRV9002 include:
- Serial interface links that consist of low voltage differential signaling (LVDS) and CMOS synchronous serial interface (CSSI)
- Low power monitor and sleep modes
- Multichip synchronization capabilities
- Supports various forms of fast frequency hopping (FFH)
- Dynamic profile switching for dynamic data rates and sample rates
- Fully integrated digital predistortion for narrowband and wideband waveforms
- Fully programmable via a 4-wire SPI
- 12 mm x 12 mm, 196-ball CSP_BGA
The new device is the latest addition to ADI’s RadioVerse™ design and ecosystem. RadioVerse includes tools, design resources, and support to accelerate radio development timelines. The ecosystem includes rapid prototyping platforms, chip-level evaluation systems, reference designs, simulation tools and development kits. Visit the Richardson RFPD RadioVerse webpage to learn more about the complete lineup of ADI RadioVerse transceivers and available development tools.