Microsemi Low Inductance SiC MOSFET Modules
Featured Product from Richardson RFPD
Microsemi’s SP6LI extremely low inductance silicon carbide (SiC) MOSFET power modules from Richardson RFPD feature phase leg topology ranking from 1200 volts (V), 210 amperes (A) to 586 A at a case temperature (Tc) of 80 degrees Celsius to 1700 V, 207 A at Tc of 80 degrees Celsius. Offering higher power density and a compact form factor, the new package enables lower quantity of modules in parallel to achieve complete systems, helping customers to further downsize their equipment.
- Extremely low stray inductance <2.9 nanohenry
- Extremely low RDS(on) - down to 2.1 mΩ per switch
- Optimized layout for multi-SiC MOSFET and diode chips assembly in phase leg topology
- Symmetrical design to accept up to 12 SiC MOSFET chips in parallel per switch
- All die in parallel with their own gate series resistor for homogenous current balancing
- High current capability up to 600 A at very fast switching frequency; and
- Optional mix of assembly materials to better address different markets and applications.